North Carolina 1811 State Supreme Court Judge
- State Supreme Court Judge (State)
- Justice of the State Supreme Court
- North Carolina 1811 State Supreme Court Judge
- North Carolina
- First Ballot
- State Supreme Court Judge/Justice of the State Supreme Court
- Edward Harris, Henry Sewall, Archibald MacBryde, William Norwood
|Candidates:||Edward Harris||Henry Sewall||Archibald MacBryde||William Norwood|
Raleigh Register, and North-Carolina State Gazette (Raleigh, NC). November 29, 1811.
The Star (Raleigh, NC). November 29, 1811.
Raleigh Register, and North-Carolina State Gazette (Raleigh, NC). December 6, 1811.
The Star (Raleigh, NC). December 6, 1811.
These election records were released on 11 January 2012. Versions numbers are assigned by state. Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia are complete and are in Version 1.0. All other states are in a Beta version. For more information go to the about page.