Rhode Island 1810 Clerk of the House of Representatives
- Clerk of the House of Representatives (State)
- Clerk of the House of Representatives
- Rhode Island 1810 Clerk of the House of Representatives
- Rhode Island
- First Ballot
- Clerk of the House of Representatives/Clerk of the House of Representatives
- Henry Wheaton, Thomas Burgess
|Candidates:||Henry Wheaton||Thomas Burgess|
|Final Result: ||-||-|
|House of Representatives||-||-|
The Columbian Phenix (Providence, RI). May 5, 1810.
Newport Mercury (Newport, RI). May 5, 1810.
The Intelligencer, and Weekly Advertiser (Lancaster, PA). May 19, 1810.
These election records were released on 11 January 2012. Versions numbers are assigned by state. Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia are complete and are in Version 1.0. All other states are in a Beta version. For more information go to the about page.