Ohio 1823 State Supreme Court Judge, Special, Ballot 4
- State Supreme Court Judge (State)
- Justice of the State Supreme Court
- Ohio 1823 State Supreme Court Judge, Special, Ballot 4
- Fourth Ballot
- State Supreme Court Judge/Justice of the State Supreme Court
- Charles R. Sherman, Scott, Morris, Crane
|Candidates:||Charles R. Sherman||Scott||Morris||Crane|
|Final Result: ||46||29||23||23|
Election to replace John MacLean, resigned.
The Supporter and Scioto Gazette (Chillicothe, OH). January 18, 1823.
These election records were released on 11 January 2012. Versions numbers are assigned by state. Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia are complete and are in Version 1.0. All other states are in a Beta version. For more information go to the about page.