Vermont 1820 Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- State Supreme Court Chief Justice (State)
- Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court
- Vermont 1820 Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- First Ballot
- State Supreme Court Chief Justice/Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court
- Dudley Chase, H. Hubbard, William Brayton, Horace Everett, Chipman, Joel Doolittle
|Candidates:||Dudley Chase||H. Hubbard||William Brayton||Horace Everett||Chipman||Joel Doolittle|
Vermont Republican and American Yeoman (Windsor, VT). October 30, 1820.
These election records were released on 11 January 2012. Versions numbers are assigned by state. Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia are complete and are in Version 1.0. All other states are in a Beta version. For more information go to the about page.